GO GREEN with Xchangables sourced from Keel Toys
Keel eco is the NEW 100% recycled range from Keel Toys. These eco-friendly toys are manufactured and stuffed with 100% recycled polyester from plastic waste. Weighted with recycled glass beads, these floppy toys have been perfectly designed for hugging by a loving new friend.
More information and images to follow nearer launch date!
AVAILABLE in 2020
100% recycled material and filling
Over 30 wild characters to collect
Eye catching Keel designed fabrics
To help customers maximise sales, with exciting and innovative soft toy and gift purchases by: –
• Developing creative and inspirational ranges
• Providing exceptional service
• Supporting relationships from design to consumer
• Flexible distribution logistics
Keel Toys Code of Practice
They believe in promoting an atmosphere of mutual trust, honesty and integrity.
Keel Toys designs and distributes a wide range of products for the consumer and strive to achieve the highest possible standards at every step in that process. They ask their partners to help in our commitment of best practices and continuous improvements in: –
1. Health and safety in the workplace.
2. Minimising the impact on the environment.
3. Legal minimum age of employment throughout the globe.
4. Legal wage levels, bonuses, overtime pay, holiday entitlement.
5. Management practices that recognise the dignity of the individual, the rights of free association and the right of harassment free work place.
6. A hygienic working environment with formalised accident recording procedures and medical facilities.
As a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in Occupational Safety, Health, Environment and Quality, Keel Toys are committed to achieving UKAS certification to ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and have developed an Integrated Management System (IMS) to meet these requirements.
Together with compliance to all applicable legal and other requirements, Keel Toys will ensure continual improvement of their IMS through the setting and monitoring of objectives.
The development and implementation of the IMS has been championed company wide and formalises the proactive approach to the quality, safety, health and environmental ethos of the organisation.